AOG Repair Controller
- Hebron, Kentucky
- Annual Salary
AOG Repair Controller job at Atlas Air Inc in Hebron KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: AOG REPAIR CONTROLLER
Location: Hebron, KY
Department: Technical Operations
Reports To: Director Supply Chain
Position Summary: Provide critical repairs support for Atlas and Polar Air Cargo
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Action and fulfill all Requisition assigned to the repairs group on each shift
- Updates DMI RUN with accurate and updated information pertinent to repairs information.
- Track and plan for critical parts. Including grounding items, inventory that is below allocation and DMI requirements
- Address requirements emerging from heavy check A/C
- Manage vendors and understand and enforce contractual terms.
- Able to assist AOG desk in fulfilling other material requirements as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Responsible for his/hers all NOE/NRI’s
- Ensure liaisons with MCC, Line Stations, Repair and Planning groups.
- Reviews and action wheels and brakes to and from stations or vendors where allocations have been set up.
- Review AC listings and General Guide Lines for Managed AC’s
- Perform additional duties assigned by the Manager or Director as required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and off site locations on temporary or permanent basis as needs of business dictates.
- Creates an environment that encourages team work by informing management of unique or difficult situations.
- BS/BA preferred
- 3-5 years of Airline experience preferred
- Strong decision making and problem solving
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career website http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.