CL300 Chief Pilot
- Dallas, Texas
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
CL300 Chief Pilot job at Confidential in Dallas TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
PART 91 Challenger 300 full-time Chief Pilot Position - Dallas, Texas (DAL)
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of aircraft including coordination with internal departments for maintenance, invoicing, and travel planning
- Formulate and maintain annual budget for aircraft and trip related expenses
- PIC on all flights
- Flight planning and trip coordination for all flights
- Supervise all full-time aviation staff members and as needed contract resources
- Adviser on all aviation and travel matters
ATP license, 3000 hours total time, 1500 hours turbine PIC time, current CL300 type rating, current first-class medical, and international experience. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and appearance, prior aircraft management experience, must enjoy working in a family-oriented environment.
Employment subject to verification of references, criminal background check, initial and on-going drug screening, and review of driving record.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Confidential Company Overview
This is a confidential job announcement posted directly through Avjobs, Inc. from an industry company. Although we cannot reveal the company or location, the company is highly motivated to hire and it is recommended that you apply. Confidential postings require applicants to send resumes by email or by using the specific instructions listed in the job description. We encourage you to take a moment to send your resume now.