- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Signature Flight Support in Scottsdale AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Will perform troubleshooting, repair, and installation of aircraft engines and accessories in accordance with regulatory, customer, and company requirements by measuring, calculating, removing, testing and replacing aircraft equipment and parts. A&P Mechanics reconcile engineering drawings and system schematics to ensure proper repair and document and sign appropriate paperwork upon approval for aircraft to return to service.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 18 years old
• Possess and maintain valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
• Acceptable vision may be required for inspector status.
• Excellent customer relation skills required.
• Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of simple arithmetic.
• Possess and maintain valid state driver's license with driving record acceptable to Company policy Ability to perform service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
• Requires frequent walking requires stretching, bending, and climbing. Excellent vision and hearing required to detect problems and conduct inspections.
• Requires dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
•Dental & Vision Coverage
•401(k) with Match
•Paid Time Off
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Signature Flight Support Company Overview
Be Part of a Global Network In our industry, we know that we have to get it right every time. Our employees provide the foundation for the entire customer experience and ensure that we remain at the apex of aircraft ground support providers. That's why Signature Flight Support is committed to employing a diverse group of aircraft handling professionals that are passionate and personally invested in developing the safest, most inclusive, and welcoming work environment. As our company continues to expand, we are determined to provide our employees and customers an environment that encompasses our core values of integrity, responsibility, safety, service, people, and performance. In remaining steadfast in our pledge to our principles, we continue to focus on crafting an atmosphere where our employees are encouraged to share ideas, embrace differences, and grow on both personal and professional levels. Empowering our staff and offering opportunities to prosper enables Signature Flight Support to be the global leader in flight support services.